Wow. I got the call and I am on the list. I can get the call to go get some new lungs anytime. I am so not ready for this!
The house is a mess, we need our air ducts cleaned, we are out of cat food, I still have a slow leak in my tire and I feel a little overwhelmed. It's all happening much faster than I ever anticipated.
My solution? Go eat as much uni as I can cram into my belly and get silly on sake. I'll take the chance that I won't get the call tonight :-)
It was funny- I didn't really see Max all day. Within minutes of getting the call he was on my lap. I was home alone so I wasn't emotional or talking about it with anyone- I was kind of in shock, actually. I don't know how animals know- but they know. We got home from dinner and he's right next to me again, purring loudly. He's just telling me that everything is gonna be okay :-) I really think animals have a deep attachment to sick people. He always knows when I need him by my side or at the foot of the bed and when I don't need him. He's such a lil' booger.
Now it's just a waiting game! Let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment